Macmillan Education – Diversity Management
This workshop will enable you to:
• Understand the different types of diversity in a school and classroom.
• Be able to apply different strategies to implement in a school and classroom to address diversity issues.
• Be able to select and use different learning and teaching material to address diversity in the school/ classroom.
• Be able to draft policies to ensure inclusivity.
• Have an understanding of the values of the Constitution in the school/ classroom.
• As a school leader, understand and realise your responsibility and accountability in terms of diversity management.
Type of Activity:
Short Online Course
Register through this link: