Macmillan Education: Leave no learner behind
This workshop provides practical, easy to implement ways in which teachers can accommodate all learners in their classroom by making just a few small changes in the way they teach.
This workshop will enable you to:
• Introduce participants to the most commonly experienced learning barriers
• Understanding of how these translate in the educational experience
• Create awareness of the importance of a structured and organized classroom space
• Draw on TEACCH approaches to structure the learning experience
• Discuss inclusive and differentiated classroom strategies, including ASD specific approaches.
• Understanding of assessment differentiation and assessment accommodations and processes.