Macmillan Education: How to incorporate ICT in the teaching of maths
How do you take your Maths lessons into the 21st Century? Mathematics can be very exciting and trendy if you teach with tech.
Attend this workshop to learn how to grab your learners’ attention by incorporating ICT into your lessons.
This workshop will enable you to:
· Utilise Maths apps in your teaching
· Engage with PHET simulations
· Explore Kahn academy
· Investigate Bettermarks as a solution
· Engage with interactive whiteboards
· Utilise Google forms to create assessment tasks
· Engage with Google shared docs